Search for Jobs in Hawaiʻi
Internet Job Search Sites That List Positions Available in the State of Hawaiʻi
Jobs in Hawaiʻi
- Employment options in Hilo - This link will take you to www.hiloliving,com, which contains job sites, job boards, and other resources to help in your job search in Hilo.
- NACElink (Register to search jobs posted on the National Association
of Colleges & Employers web site)
- NACELink is operated by the National Association of Colleges & Employers. Registration is required, but it is free to UH Hilo Students. Once registered you may search for jobs & internships and post your resume for employers to review.
- UH Hilo Career Center's Student Employment Program - Part-time on-campus employment opportunities for currently enrolled UH Hilo students. Follow the link marked, "Current on-campus job vacancies".
- Hawaiʻi Job Engine -- Free to Job Seekers -- One of the largest private job search engines in the State; the site also includes videos interviews with Hawaiʻi business leaders and job search advice.
- Hire Net Hawaiʻi -- Free -- This is the largest job bank in the State of Hawaiʻi. It searches postings of other websites (Government, Corporate & Other Private, and Newspaper Classifieds) and brings the listings all together for your convenience. Job seekers can build a resume and post it for employers to see.
- Glassdoor.com -- Free -- This site not only allows you to search for jobs nation-wide, but also provides reviews by employees who have rated the pros & cons of working for the organization.
- OneWire -- A job search & job matching tool for people seeking careers in Finance. entry level to executive positions available. Registration & Profile construction required, but the service is free.
- Jobs Free For All -- Free -- Search by zip code. We found a lot of listings for O'ahu on this site and a few for Hawaiʻi Island
- Indeed.com -- Free -- is another excellent tool for job seekers. In one search, Indeed.com gives students instant access to jobs & internships from sources such as Monster, HotJobs, CareerBuilder, the New York Times and Fortune 500 corporate websites.
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management - You can search for positions available with the United States Government worldwide, or limit your search to only those positions available in Hawaiʻi.
- Bank of Hawaiʻi - Career information and online application process
- City & County Of Honolulu Human Resources - Lists positions available with the City and County of Honolulu.
- Hawaiʻi County Employment Opportunities - Lists open positions with the Hawaiʻi County Government.
- Maui County Employment Opportunities
- State Of Hawaiʻi Human Resource Development - Search for Job Opportunities with the Hawaiʻi State Government.
- TechJobs Hawaiʻi - Free Job-seeker registration required. TechJobsHawaii.org is a free service to both jobseekers and employers interested in finding or filling technology positions located in Hawaiʻi.
You may want to include Hawaiʻi's colleges & universities in your job search -- many occupations in colleges & universities do not require advanced degrees
- BYU-Hawaiʻi - Staff & faculty positions at Brigham Young University's Hawaiʻi Campus.
- Chaminade University of Honolulu - Employment opportunities at Chaminade University on Oahu.
- Hawaiʻi Pacific University - Staff and Faculty positions at Hawaiʻi Pacific University in Oʻahu.
- University of Hawaiʻi - Staff and Faculty positions in the various campuses of the University of Hawaiʻi System.
Health Care Organizations
- Castle Medical Center (Oʻahu)
- Hawaiʻi Medical Service Association (HMSA) (All Islands) - Search by City, Category, or Job Title.
- Kaiser Permanente - Search by Region, State/City, Keyword, or Job Family.
- Kapiolani Health | Hawaiʻi Pacific Health
- The Queen's Medical Center
- Straub Clinic & Hospital | Hawaiʻi Pacific Health
Links to Hawaiʻi's Classifieds
Start Your Own Business: Hawaiʻi Small Business Development Center Network A statewide business assistance organization operated as a joint venture between the Small Business Administration and the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.