Career Development Services Administration Login
Employer Accounts Notice
Effective January 1, 2012, UH Hilo will not establish employer accounts or post positions for:
- Multi-Level or Network Marketing Organizations
- Organizations that charge applicants training, registration or other fees (unless the amount and purpose for such fees are clearly stated in the requirements section of the job description)
- Work at/from home positions or any position requiring a bank or Paypal account
- Commission Only positions (unless the fact that compensation is based entirely on commission is clearly identified in the position description *and* salary type/range).
- Account applications in which the point of contact's email domain does not match the domain name of the listing company. Exceptions to this policy may be made for small *local* businesses (Hilo & Vicinity) IFthe Director can verify that they are legitimate privately owned businesses.
Equal Employment Opportunity Certification
By using this employer account, you are certifying that your organization is dedicated to and adheres to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, and that your employment process does not illegally discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, arrest or court record, or other status protected by law. Employment listings that appear to violate these principles will not be approved.
Passwords and Accounts
You may apply for an account here, or if you are already registered and have forgotten your password, please contact the Career Development Services to have your password reset.
Security and Privacy Notice
You are connected from IP# 184.108.40.206 via browser ID CCBot/2.0. Logging in to this system requires browser cookies to be enabled. These cookies are used solely for the purposes of confirming your login to this system.
This system and related software and equipment are intended solely for the communication, transmission, processing, and storage of University of Hawaii at Hilo information. For site security purposes, the University of Hawaii at Hilo monitors network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this Web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
If monitoring reveals evidence of possible criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to law enforcement personnel.