Services for Employers
Free Job Postings, On-Campus Interview Facilities, Fall & Spring Semester Job Fairs, Company Information Sessions Fairs:
Spring Semester Career Fair:
- Monday, March 4, 2013
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- UH Hilo Main Campus - Library Lanai, 200 West Kawili Street, Hilo, HI 96720
- Please contact Ms. Teresa Tsuda (808) 974-7687 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- To register, please fill out and fax this Career Fair registration form to (808) 974-7689
Four institutions on Oahu will be holding job fairs during this same week to help mainland & overseas recruiters get more "bang" from your travel dollars; see this Recruit Hawaii Week flyer for schedules and contact information!
Expand Your Recruiting Pool:
Our On-Line Job Listing Service Will Give Your Listings 24/7 Visibility!
NOTICE: We are experiencing software problems with out off-campus Job Listing Program. We apologize for any inconvenience you may encounter in the use of this system. The UH Hilo Webmaster is working on solutions to the problems and we hope they will be resolved in the near future.
We will also post your multi listings in one of the following binders without fee:
- Full-Time Positions
- Summer/Semester Off Positions
- Internship Opportunities
- Part-Time Positions
Give Your Jobs National Visibility!
There are fees for this service.
NACELink is operated by the National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE),62 Highland Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18017-9928
Monday - Friday • 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern)
Phone: 800/544-5272 or 610/868-1421
For information on NACE Membership Benefits, see www.naceweb.org/join/employers.htm
- We can provide facilities for interviewing students on our campus and help publish your interview opportunity.
- Interview schedules may be arranged by calling the Career Center staff at (808) 974-7687 or emailing email@example.com. Recruiting visits should be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance. Campus Interviews are typically conducted in 45-minute sessions, but longer or shorter schedules may be arranged.
- After your campus recruiting date has been booked, fax us a job description at (808) 974-7689. Please mark the fax, "For On-Campus Interview on <date>".
- Although Campus Interviews may be scheduled at anytime, the following periods will probably increase your yield:
- Fall: Mid-September through Mid-November
- Spring: February through Mid-April
Company Information Sessions
Hosting an information session and reception can be a highly effective element in your company's overall recruiting strategy. Through this forum, you can promote your company's opportunities, provide general information in advance of individual interviews, and meet and evaluate students in an informal setting prior to on-on-one interviews.
If your firm or organization is interested in becoming a Partner in UH Hilo's Career Center Enhancement Program, Please Contact Dr. Norm Stahl at (808) 933-3115.